Leading the way in smart grid utility metering, the high-accuracy PowerLogic ION8650 meter is the premium socket / switchboard meter for grid revenue, power quality, and substation automation applications.
There are three different meter models to suit your needs according to features and functionality:
1. PowerLogic ION8650C for revenue metering
2. PowerLogic ION8650B for revenue metering and power quality compliance monitoring
3. PowerLogic ION8650A for revenue metering and advanced power quality analysis
1. The ION8800A is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring, waveform capture, and transient detection.
2. The ION8800B is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring.
3. The ION8800C is a basic energy/tariff meter.
The PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors are ideal for critical power and large energy users who cannot afford to be shut down. The PowerLogic CM4000T can detect and record transient voltages that exceed the voltage withstand of sensitive equipment.
PowerLogic ION7550/ION7650 - High performance meters for utility networks, mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks
Energy and power quality meter for utility network, mains or critical loads
The PowerLogic ION7550 and ION7650 each have a different feature set:
ION7550: revenue-class power and energy metering, event and min/max logging, historical logging (up to 800 channels), expandable memory, sag/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement, waveform capture at 256 samples/cycle, setpoints, digital and analogue I/O, and Internet-enabled multi-port communications
ION7650: adds symmetrical components measurement, fast transient detection, waveform capture at 1024 samples/cycle, and power quality compliance monitoring.
Compact energy and power quality meters for feeders or critical loads.
The PowerLogic ION7300 series meters offer unmatched value, functionality, and ease of use. Used in energy management applications such as feeder monitoring and sub-metering, PowerLogic ION7300 series meters interface with power monitoring software or other energy management or automation systems to provide users with real-time information for monitoring and analysis.